Evolis, Evolis Color Ribbons, ID Printer Ribbons, ID Printer Supplies
Evolis R5F002AAA 5 Panel Color Ribbon-YMCKO 200 prints/roll
Blank Cards, ID Cards, ID Printer Supplies
Blank 100% PVC Cards CR80 (30 mil) Graphic Quality – Box 500
Evolis Primacy Simplex Wireless Fire Red Printer w USB & Wi-Fi
Evolis Primacy Simplex Wireless Fire Red Printer w USB & Wi-FI is ultra fast, powerful, and efficient. Using advanced encoding technologies, this office printer is the ideal solution for printing personalized cards, from the simplest to the most secure, to meet card printing and encoding needs for medium and large runs. Primacy is ideal for producing transport tickets, payment cards, national ID cards, student cards, and employee badges.
Optimized production and independence
Primacy is adapted to printing in batches as it efficiently personalizes cards:
- The Evolis Primacy Simplex Wireless Fire Red Printer w USB & Wi-FI produces cards in record time, boasting 210 full-color or 850 monochrome single-sided cards per hour. To support this card capacity, the Evolis Primacy printer has 100-card input and output hoppers, which are conveniently located at the front of the printer for easy access and monitoring. Plus, a 30-card reject tray is located at the back of the printer.
- In monochrome: up to 1,000 cards per hour, as the cards are ejected at the rear, enabling the printing speed to be increased (delivered as standard).
The large capacity of the feeder and hopper, which can each hold 100 cards:
- Provides a great level of autonomy in a reduced space,
- Reduces the frequency of reloading the cards.
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution
- Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution (color and monochrome printing) or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)
- 32 MB memory (RAM) standard
For use in office mode
- The cards are handled at the front of the machine, ensuring that it is quick to use and allowing you to keep an eye on the printing at any time.
For over-the-counter applications (banks, events, shops, etc.):
- A printer model equipped with an open hopper is available, so you can collect the cards one by one and hand them instantly to your customers or visitors.
- The touchscreen (optional) allows you to interact with the printer in real time.
From your computer:
- The Evolis Premium Suite® software lets you easily control the printer thanks to notifications directly on your screen.
- With the Evolis software development kit (SDK), you can easily integrate the Primacy systems into your existing IT systems.
As part of its eco-design approach which aims to reduce the environmental footprint of its products, Evolis:
- Prioritizes the use of recycled materials in the manufacturing of its printers and consumables,
- Designs compact and light printers to reduce CO2 emissions related to transport and packaging,
- Reduces the electrical consumption of its printers with a highly efficient prolonged standby mode.