DataCard ID Works Intro Software v6.5
ID Works Intro Software v6.5 offers a discrete set of features you can use to create and maintain a start-up ID program. When your program needs greater versatility for card creation and image handling, you can easily add new features and capabilities by upgrading to Datacard® ID Works® Basic, Standard or Enterprise identification software.
Intuitive, user-friendly software
- Easy program management. This easy-to-use software package makes it quick and convenient to design ID cards, as well as manage image capture and printing processes. Features include incorporating information from Microsoft® Access databases, encoding magnetic stripes and printing bar codes.
- Convenient integration. With ID Works Intro software, you can leverage the features of Datacard® SD Series or SP Plus Series card printers, as well as integrate with a wide variety of other brands of card printers.
- User-friendly interface. The software features an easy-to-use interface with intuitive point-and-click navigation. Other helpful features include sample card and form templates, and online support.
- Image File Input
- Tru Photo Solutions
- TWAIN Capture / Video for Windows
- Microsoft Access Database
- Magnetic Stripes and Bar Codes